Azkarra Streams v0.4 is now available!
Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the 0.4 release of Azkarra Streams.
- [AZKARRA-5] - Add new option
enable.wait.for.topicsto wait for source topics to be created before starting Kafka Streams instance.
- [AZKARRA-3] - MapConf should support type conversion. This fixes a ClassCastException that was thrown when arguments were passed to the application (e.g –azkarra.server.port 8082).
- [AZKARRA-11] - Add new option
server.enable.uifor disable/enable Web UI.
- [AZKARRA-9] - Prevent browser from opening auth popup when Basic authentication is configured.
- [AZKARRA-7] - Add new option
rest.authentication.basic.silentto enable silent basic authentication (default false).
- [AZKARRA-1] - Obfuscate sensitive configuration (i.e password) returned in JSON HTTP response.